In a nosegrind, only your front skateboard truck makes contact with the object you're grinding on. The nosegrind is a great looking trick, but it can take a while to learn.
You’ll definitely want to know how to 50- 50 grind before learning the nosegrind.
1. Find a good sized ledge, rail or curb to practice on. Make sure it’s not too high and the surface is smooth enough approach your target, with your feet set up in an ollie position. You should approach at no more than a 45 degree angle at a moderate speed.
2. Be sure to keep your eyes on the target, and know exactly where you want to jump onto.
3. Pop your board into a clean ollie and shift your weight to your front foot. As you land, only your front truck should be touching the object you're grinding on. You are basically doing a nose manual while in a grind.
4. Bend your knees slightly as you land on to your target and stay balanced throughout the nosegrind.
5. To land, you could either use your hips to give a little push off, or do a slight nollie and pop the board off.
6. Land, absorb the impact by bending your knees, and ride away.
Hope you enjoyed learning how to Nosegrind!