A boardslide is one the most basic slides in skateboarding and is the fundamental trick for learning more advanced tricks.
Before you learn how to boardslide, you should know how to ollie
1. Approach your target with your feet in the ollie position. Approach at a slight angle parallel if you can.
2. Ollie and turn fronside or backside, depending on which you want to do. Remember that frontside and backside are reversed compared to flatland tricks. Pop a clean ollie and turn your body in the direction you want to grind in.
3. As you land on your target, your board should be perpendicular to the ledge or rail. Bend your knees slightly to balance yourself during the grind.
4. Stay balanced through out the grind. You'll have to find a good speed to slide at. Too fast and you might fall off, too slow and you won't slide at all.
5. To land from the grind, simply turn in the direction you want to land out of. If you want to get out before the end of the object, you’ll have to do a slight pop to get off.
Hope you enjoyed learning how to Boardslide!