This is one of the most basic grinds to start off with. You’ll definitely want to know how to 50- 50 grind before moving on to more complicated grinds and slides.
The only requirement to learning how to 50-50 grind is knowing how to ollie while moving.
1. Find a good sized ledge, rain or curb to practice on. Make sure it's not too high and the surface is smooth enough
2. Approach your target, with your feet set up in an ollie position. You should approach at no more than a 45 degree angle at a moderate speed
3. Be sure to keep your eyes on the target, and know exactly where you want to jump onto.
4. Pop your board into a clean ollie and lock your trucks onto your target.
5. Bend your knees slightly as you land on to your target
6. Keep balanced as you ride out the grind
When you want to get off, you can do one of two things. You can either lift your nose slightly and pivot off, or you can ollie off. You should definitely learn the pivot off first before trying the ollie off.
Hope you enjoyed learning how to 50 50 Grind!