A 360 flip or tre flip is a combination between a kickflip and a 360 shove it and is one of the coolest looking tricks out there.
Almost every skater wants to learn how to 360 flip and if you follow this guide, you'll know how to 360 flip in no time flat.
Before you learn how to 360 flip, you'll want to learn how to pop shove it and how to kickflip.
1. Place your back foot on the upper edge of your tail with your toes hanging off. This is so you can get a good scoop. You want to place your front foot in the center of the board at a 45 degree angle, with your heel hanging off.
2. Bend your knees a little to prepare for the trick. Make sure you’re balanced.
3. Pop up and scoop with your back foot. When I saw scoop, I mean sweep your foot across the ground and quickly pull it behind you, to make the board spin.
4. At the same time, jump and flick out your front foot to get the board flipping. You don't have to give a huge kick, a gentle flick will do.
5. Suck up your legs to give the board some room to spin.
6. If the board moves away from you; jump in that direction. You want to remain over your board at all times.
7. When the board has spun and flipped all the way around, stomp on the bolts to catch it. Bend your knees when you land to absorb the impact.
8. Ride away with a huge grin on your face.
1. The most important part in learning how to 360 flip is scooping the board. You really want to scoop as hard as you can to get the board to spin all the way.
2. If your board flips too much, or not enough, simply give more or less of a flick with your front foot.
3. If you have trouble staying over the board during the flip, just jump with it while you’re in the air.
Hope you enjoyed learning how to 360 Flip!